Thursday 6 December 2012

The Rip-Off called BLACKBERRY

Ever since I started using a blackberry, I honestly can't count how many I've used. The phone just keeps packing up and crashing and I really am tired. I used to be a fan of Sony Ericsson till I got a Blackberry as a birthday gift some years ago and I dumped my love Sony-E (that is what I liked to call my Sony Ericsson) and the funny thing is that I realized that the only awesome feature a Blackberry has is the BBM. Anyways, my BB decided to spoil last month and I was so devastated cos I had just used it for three months. I just got myself a Nokia phone, the ones with the torchlight and it took my friend Nancy a while to convince me to buy a new one. I've told myself that if this one should develop mental problems or decide to go gaga, I'm gonna dump the BB for my Sony and I hope my Sony'll take me back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment