Wednesday 12 December 2012

The Masculine Gender


 
MEN : A gender I admire so much. People I think us women can't do without but I keep asking myself why they are so complicated. They just do so many unusual stuff and I keep wondering if they think before they act.
 
   They are a blessed and wonderful people and honestly they try very well. They do the hustling, pay the bills, get into fights just to ensure all that they love isn't harmed and all what not and through all this they still look for a way to mess things up and make us think if they are even worth the stress.
 
    I'm one lady who's surrounded  by men; my dad, my brothers, my nephews, cousins and of course my best friend(lol, weird that my bff's a guy ryt?) and I just sit and compare their actions and figure out what they do and why they do what they do. YES!!!!!! They are complicated. YES!!!!! they are annoying and trust me with them, I've come to prove not all men are the same.
 
    Amongst all these men, I'm closest to my bestie then my dad and people think its weird when they see us together and they just keep saying they don't think its right for the opposite sex to be friends let alone bestfriend but he's someone I admire so much and someone I've learned from a lot and he's made me understand quite well what goes through the mind of men (don't worry future boyfie, I will love u scatter). These people suffer a lot, they go through 'hell' tryna make ends meet, tryna keep their relationships together(since we all know that they are polygamous in nature) and many things.
 
     I don't even know what I'm writing or going to write but all in all, I feel they should be respected and appreciated and we shld learn to tolerate their flaws and help them through their difficult times n correct when we think their stupid.
 
 
#idontevenunderstandmyself
 

No comments:

Post a Comment